5/24/11

kawaii 2003

I love Japanese fashion - growing up and seeing fashion spreads like this would always fascinate me. The April 2003 issue of ElleGirl featured this Tokyo style and I thought I'd share considering I've been scanning in lots of pages of old ElleGirls. Sorry about the cutout pieces - guessing this issue was a collage victim.


A good friend of mine is moving to Japan soon and I'm really hoping to visit. As soon as she told me she was moving I pictured visiting and us eating Mcdonald's in Tokyo... did I just re-imagine that image from above? Strange.

4 comments:

Tamra of walkswithBella said...

Hi Winnie, thanks for visiting! I love Japanese Fashion as well. That is great you have a friend to visit out there!

xo tamra

Precious said...

Japanese fashion is fabulous! Great pics!



joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

Nomadic D. said...

Cute editorial! Oddly enough I just dreamt the other night that I was visiting a friend in Japan and we went to McDonalds! Weird, right? Thanks for your comment on my blog!

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

Meagan said...

Great spread. Thanks for sharing it. I've always been fascinated by Japanese street style!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com