7/17/11

hooked on houses


One of my go-to movies is Something's Gotta Give. I love the movie but I might love the house in it more - it's an absolute dream! After obsessing over it for years, I decided to see what photos I could find of it online and lucky for me I can across this amazing website! Hooked On Houses has great stills of all the best TV and movie houses.. which is perfect because it also features some of my other favourite movie homes like The Family Stone, The Holiday and of course, The Notebook.

9 comments:

Haze said...

What a great site! I only know one house in Toronto that was use in Mean Girls. Thanks for posting.

xxo
www.iamheizl.blogspot.com

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Love the decor in that movie!! Great reference..I knew exactly what you were talking about

Vasu said...

Totally beautiful, i love the house in the holiday


http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

Andrew said...

dream housesssssss
movies are the worst for house envy for me haha

Flaviana Boni said...

I love the second one

Miss Ribeiro said...

The Something's gotta give house is one of the best houses ever!!
Thanks for sharing this amazing site... I'm hooked!

Flaviana Boni said...

Love this post!

new post on my blog!
Dress up for armageddon

aki! said...

I love these gorgeously designed houses too, but I realize that I need a place I can live in too. A place where I can throw my shoes and bags and ... well, everything.

L M ♥ la mode said...

Great pictures...very nice... check me out...
http://leblogdelmmode.blogspot.com/